If you didn’t make it to the December 2017 Biomechanics & Equinus Master Class DON’T WORRY! We are happy to announce our 2018 Biomechanics & Orthotics Master Class in Windsor Locks, CT on April 20-21.
Whether you are already one of the many successful users of the QUADRASTEP SYSTEM® or littleSTEPS® foot orthotics for kids; or you dispense custom foot orthotics and want to prescribe better devices, then this is the seminar for you!
The content of this seminar will include both lecture and hands on workshops that will cover the A-to-Z’s of running a successful foot orthotic program, including, but not limited to:
- How to easily assess foot types
- How to prescribe foot orthotics (both prefabs and custom) for kids and adults
- How to troubleshoot orthotic problems and easily fix them!
- How to choose the correct shoe for each patient, and know it will work!
- How to implement our proven practice management techniques to market and expand your cash based orthotic program.
This seminar is both inexpensive and accessible for practitioners and staff and offers 10 hours of content. Registration is only $150 per practitioner, and additional associates from the same practice are $100 each. Bring your medical assistants for only $75 each!
The Bradley Airport Sheraton Hotel is right at the airport so no shuttles or taxis, just get off the plane and walk right in! Course hours were selected to least interfere with your practice schedule, and get you home in time to enjoy the remainder of the weekend (Fly in Friday before 2pm and fly out Saturday after 1pm). A limited block of discounted rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton for Friday night.
For More Information download our brochure on our EDUCATION PAGE.